Work with us
Epinay Business and Enterprise School relies on an effective partnership between ourselves and our parents/carers.
We are committed to supporting parents/carers by:
- Making visitors feel welcome at reception.
- Keeping in touch through newsletters, letters and social media.
- Offering parent/carer days, appointments and workshops.
- Signposting parents/carers to relevant agencies to support their child and family.
- Using the school website for giving updates on school events.
- School assemblies to celebrate pupils’ achievements and share information through awareness raising days.
- School productions to showcase our pupils’ creative talent.
- Sharing regular academic updates and discussing any concerns.
As a school, we are committed to promoting the welfare of all children by working in partnership with parents and carers, the Local Authority (LA) and multi-agency partners in early help and child protection, in accordance with locally agreed Local Safeguarding Children Board procedures and practices (see Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy).
To demonstrate the caring ethos of our school, the staff and governors are committed to the following principles:-
- The welfare and well-being of each child is of paramount importance.
- Safeguarding and child protection policy is written on the premise that abuse takes place in all communities and that school staff are particularly well-placed to identify and refer concerns and also to act to prevent children and young people from being abused.
- We respect and value each child as an individual.
- We are a listening school, and encourage an environment where children feel free to talk, knowing that they will be listened to.
Our safeguarding policy is kept up to date with information from our relevant partners in Early Help and Child Protection as well as national documentation issued by HM Government and The Department of Education.
The school’s Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs L Murphy. If you have any concerns about your child or any pupil, please contact the school.