Work with us
The success of Epinay Business & Enterprise School relies on a partnership approach to the education of our pupils.
We try to support parents/carers by:
- Making visitors feel welcome at reception.
- Keeping in touch through newsletters and letters.
- Offering parent/carer days, appointments and workshops.
- Using the school website for giving updates on school life.
- School assemblies to celebrate pupils’ achievements.
- School productions to showcase our pupils’ creative talent.
- Producing end of year reports and end of school records of achievement.
We are committed to helping parents/carers understand the school’s responsibility for the safety and welfare of all pupils. We have a comprehensive child protection policy and this document is available on request. All child protection issues are handled sensitively with the well being of the pupil being paramount. In some cases, action may need to be taken without first consulting parents/carers, particularly in cases of child protection issues.
The school places a very high emphasis on health and safety and has a number of policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of both pupils and staff.
The main doors to the school have a fob entry system and door cameras to view visitors. All visitors have to sign in and wear a visitor’s badge. All staff working with pupils have to undergo an enhanced criminal records bureau check.
The school’s Child Protection designated person is Mrs L Murphy. If you have any concerns about your child or any pupil, please contact the school.