Ofsted Parent View
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted your opinions of Epinay Business and Enterprise School.
As a parent of a pupil at Epinay School this is a valuable tool. Parent View asks for your opinion on aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
We would be grateful if you could spend a few minutes completing the survey by clicking this link – Parent View online questionnaire
A parent survey was carried out in Spring 2020 from which 59 responses were returned. The findings from the questionnaires showed that:
- 100% agreed that their child is happy and feel safe at this school.
- 100% agreed that they would recommend this school to another parent.
- 100% agreed that they feel that school supports their child’s wider personal development.
- 98% agreed that when I have raised concerns with school they have been dealt with properly.
Further actions to work with parents/carers include:
- Make parents aware of what the school does in relation to anti-bullying policy.
- Put in place an action plan in relation to return to school after lockdown ends.
- Parents and carers to be made aware of all available help regarding any anxieties which they or their children have. This will be organised through our Mental Health Champions.
- Parents to be informed of the new Curriculum Enrichment to be offered in the next academic year.
- Parents to be informed of new school prospectus giving enhanced information on the school for new potential parents and students.
- Parent Volunteers requested for reading practice to build upon our existing programme.
- To develop further parent volunteer links by sending out letters and following up contacts made.
- To continue Foundation of Light family learning programmes.