“Ready to listen, ready to learn together”
To create a centre of excellence, providing a stimulating environment for learners to achieve challenging targets in order to develop as creative and enterprising young citizens.
- We provide equality of opportunity to all in the school.
- We deliver a broad, balanced & differentiated curriculum which meets the needs, abilities & interests of all learners & incorporates the National Curriculum.
- We equip each pupil with necessary concepts, attitudes, skills & knowledge.
- We have high expectations of ourselves and each other.
- We provide high quality teaching to stimulate learning.
- We pursue opportunities for inclusion & links in the wider community.
- We enhance learning by involving our creative partners and our business and enterprise advisors.