Provider Access Policy
We are always looking for new employers and businesses, parents and past students to collaborate with us. If you would like to get involved delivering assemblies, mock interviews or workshops, please email Mrs Simpson, Careers Leader, on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01914898949
Access policy is currently under review and will be published end of September 2020.
Measurability of careers programme:
Ensure positive destinations for 100% of Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 leaver
- 100% of Phase 4 and 5 children
secured positive designations
- New Placement providers in the local community as well as continuing with our existing links
- All students in year 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 will access interviews with trained Careers Advisors from Connexions at least once a year
- DwP School liaison and careers support advisors are in school weekly delivering careers sessions to phase 4 and 5 students
- Click here for full details of Epinay Student Destinations 2021
Track destinations through Connexions data
- Track 100% of leavers through Connexions data
- Track destinations of year 11 and 13/14 leavers
- Provide support through school, Connexions and DWP for any leavers requiring it
Termly review of Gatsby benchmarks
- All benchmarks are 100%
- Continue to maintain 100% benchmarks
- Develop use of compass+ for tracking evidence
- Compass Careers Benchmark Tool – Results Summer 2021
At Epinay School, we believe that outstanding career guidance is critical if young people are to raise their aspirations and capitalise on the opportunities available to them.
Every young person needs high-quality career guidance to make informed decisions about their future. This careers guidance is delivered through a range of techniques as can be seen in the table above.
Epinay’s careers strategy has been based on the Gatsby Career Benchmarks. A successful work experience programme has been established at Epinay as well as a high acclaimed vocational placement programme at Key Stage 5.
At Epinay we will measure and assess the impact of its careers programme by using the benchmarks as well as tracking students destinations and supporting them throughout the process of deciding on destination routes.
Review date: Sept 2020